While we are waiting for our baby girl to join our family, I will be posting tidbits about her big brother Andy and all of his adventures. Our little man has just turned 17 months old. He's been walking for about 2 months now and he is practically running. Last night before bedtime I asked him to help me clean up his toys and put them into his toy box. He did it so well as if he didn't even need my help! I usually have to sing a clean up song and encourage him to help me but last night he didn't need any encouragement. He's becoming such a big boy!!!
For the last two weeks Andy has been attending My Gym. At first he was a little cautious and apprehensive about some of the instructors and the equipment but every class he branches out a little more. This week was the most fun he's had thus far. On Tuesday we got to class a little early, which for us is a real feat. I had a tendency to be a little late before Andy came home...haha. So anyway, getting there early we were the only ones there. They let us go into the gym and started the music. He started dancing and bopping around, having a great time with the gym all to himself. He went up the stairs to the slide and went down the slide on his bottom all by himself! I was so excited! He'd always wanted me to help him and hold him as he went down. That day he was all about doing everything himself. I am all for my little guy doing things like a big boy, but it means my baby is growing up (insert sad face here). I'm not really sad but sometimes I feel like I need more baby time with him. I'm sure we still have plenty of baby time left where he'll actually need his mama and his dada. We went to the gym again today with dada this time and took the camera and video camera. Grandpa also came to watch Andy have a blast. Well that's all for now. I'll be sure to post more Andy stuff soon!

1 comment:
Isn't it fun all the stuff they learn so fast and you're just like, "hey wait, I can't memorize it all that fast!" He is sooo darn cute!!! Look at him with his gymboree self. That gym looks very fun too. And he still has those gorgeous kissable cheekies!
Post a Comment